They are relatively small Soldier Zombies and they are all roughly the same size as Chopper when he is when using his Brain Point. Gyoro is the zombie that looks like a one-eyed samurai with an ovular head. Nin is the pinkish-red zombie archer with a triangular head. Bao is the yellow zombie that looks like some sort of super hero with a bucket shaped head.
They all seem to be very scared of Gecko Moria, but are still loyal to him, as they notified him when the Straw Hat Pirates came to the island because they thought it would be useful to him. They also respect the Mysterious Four.
Abilities and Powers
Gyoro, Nin, and Bao's physical abilities are unknown, as they have not been shown fighting.
Gyoro carries a sword on his back, though he has not been seen using it. Nin wields a bow and arrow, which he used to pop Moriah's snot bubble to wake him up.
Thriller Bark Arc
Gyoro, Nin, and Bao reported to Moria, with Nin shooting one of Moria's snot bubbles to wake him up and tell him that the Straw Hat Pirates had come to Thriller Bark. They later reported the arrival of the Mysterious Four when they arrived as per Moria's request. After Moria extracted Luffy's shadow, they were then ordered to open the way to Oars by Moria an. They then accompanied their master to view the 900th zombie. When Nami, Usopp, and Chopper fell out of Kumashi, Gyoro, Nin, and Bao ran to catch them but stopped when Oars started moving. The three pirates fled, and the zombies pointed Absalom in their direction to pursue them.
Gyoro, Nin, and Bao looked over Oars after his defeat, worried about their master. However, Moria took their and all other zombies' shadows away to power himself up.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 46 Chapter 449 (p. 13-15) and Episode 343, Gyoro, Nin, and Bao report to Moria.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 50 Chapter 486 and Episode 378, Which is Gyoro, Nin, and Bao among the three errand zombies of Moria is identified in a speech bubble.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 47 Chapter 455 (p. 11-12) and Episode 349, Gyoro, Nin, and Bao report the arrival of Hogback, Absalom, and Perona to Moria.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 47 Chapter 456 (p. 10, 18) and Episode 350, Gyoro, Nin, and Bao are ordered to open the way to Oars.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 47 Chapter 457 (p. 3, 10, 12), Gyoro, Nin, and Bao point Absalom in the direction of Nami, Usopp, and Chopper.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 49 Chapter 474 (p. 9-11, 14), Gyoro, Nin, and Bao alert Moria that they left the Florian Triangle and witness his meeting with Kuma.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 49 Chapter 481 (p. 3, 12) and Episode 373, Gyoro, Nin, and Bao's shadows are taken to power up Moria.