Like the other Numbers, Hatcha is an extremely large man, with Eustass Kid noting that he looks even larger than a typical giant. Like the other Numbers and most of the Beasts Pirates in general, Hatcha has a pair of horns atop his head. While some of the other Numbers appear to have more animal-like features based on their silhouettes, Hatcha looks very humanoid, having a set of rounded teeth and light hair arranged in a bowl cut.
He wears a dark track-jacket that remains unzipped, leaving his bare chest exposed, dark pants and light shoes with laces. He also possesses a pair of oval sunglasses.
Like the other Numbers, Hatcha likes to drink, and in his debut he was shown to be quite drunk. He seems to like fighting and quickly took the opportunity to attack Luffy, Zoro, Kid, and Killer when they broke into Kaido's fortress, with his careless use of force resulting in collateral damage and members of his own crew going down. This recklessness caused his crewmates to try and stop him from attacking further, and Kid noted that they seemed to have trouble controlling him.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Due to his large size, Hatcha is extremely powerful, wielding his club to strike heavy blows.
Wano Country ArcEdit
On the day of the Fire Festival, Hatcha and the Numbers took part in the Beasts Pirates' Golden Kagura festivities. Later, the enemy pirates Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Eustass Kid, and Killer were spotted and identified in the fortress, and when Queen gave the pirates permission to kill them, a drunken Hatcha stepped in and wildly attacked with his club, causing heavy collateral damage as his crewmates told him to stop.
- His name combines the kanji "hachi" (八?), meaning "eight", and "cha" (茶?), meaning "tea".
- As part of the Numbers, Hatcha was given a unique introduction box: dark, rounded with horns on each side like his own, with a light-colored "8" in the background.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 One Piece Manga — Chapter 981 (p. 6-7), Hatcha is first seen and introduced.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga — Chapter 978 (p. 14).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 95 Chapter 954 (p. 14).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 980 (p. 10), Hatcha's silhouette is seen.