| Ahoy! This here is the 67th Featured Article.
"Heaby" has been featured, meaning it was chosen as an article of interest.
President Heaby (ヘビー総裁 Hebī Sōsai?) is one of Count Butler's henchmen who helps him to look for the Crowned Treasure Horns. He appears in the third movie as one of the secondary antagonists, along with Hotdog.
President Heaby is a normal sized skinny man with black, short hair and stripe like marks on his face and hands. He wears a red-gold suit with large shoulder pads that resembles a matador's. Certain parts of his appearance accompanied with some of his other traits gives a snake like theme. On the back of his shoulder guards is a sheath where his extendable whip-like sword is stored.
He claims to be the most handsome person in the world which does not sit well with Sanji. He is a loyal servant of Butler's and has no problem with extreme animal cruelty, while chopping of the horns of dozens of animals and throwing them into a waterfall.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Heaby wields a chain-designed sword that has an extendable blade and can be changed into a whip, which furthers his snake theme.
Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange AnimalsEdit
He comes to the island with Count Butler and Hotdog to look for the crowned treasure. There, the count uses his violin to make his horn eaters charge against a group of frightened animals, leading to Hotdog and Heaby cutting them off and throw them into a river close to a waterfall.
- His wanted poster appears in the opening of the ninth One Piece movie.
- Unlike the usual scheme in the anime and manga, where Sanji would fight the martial artists specialist while Zoro would fight the swordsman, Sanji faces the swordsman and later compared him to Zoro as far inferior.
- "Heaby", when pronounced in Japanese, "Hebi", means snake, which fits his theme.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 One Piece Movie 3, President Heaby makes his debut, alongside Butler and Hot Dog.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Movie 9, Heaby's wanted poster is seen in the intro alongside others.