Hihimaru is an extremely large baboon that towers over average-sized humans. It has light-colored fur.
Abilities and Powers
Hihimaru possesses a great amount of strength, and is well-known for it by the residents of Kuri, being called the "raging baboon of the mountain". It had developed a great reputation while serving the Beasts Pirates, and its keepers were concerned at it being tarnished when the komainu Komachiyo put up a fight against it. Its loss was seen as significant by the Beasts Pirates, and caused them to take an interest in Tama and her animal taming powers.
Wano Country Arc
A group of Beasts Pirates and Hihimaru threatened a young girl named Tama when she ended up mentioning the Kozuki Family, and the komainu Komachiyo attacked Hihimaru to protect her. The two fought viciously, and Hihimaru threw Komachiyo into the Thousand Sunny. The Beasts Pirates told Hihimaru to go after the nearby Monkey D. Luffy after Luffy attacked them, but Hihimaru quickly became subdued when facing Luffy. Tama then offered Hihimaru some kibi-dango, which tamed the baboon. Hihimaru and Komachiyo then took Luffy and Tama to the home of Tama and her master.
Hihimaru remained in the village after Tama, Kiku, Kozuki Momonosuke, and Tony Tony Chopper left the village to go for a walk to Kuri Beach. The baboon listened as Hitetsu spoke to them through a Smart Tanishi.
On the day before the raid on Onigashima, Hihimaru watched as Momonosuke and his group left Amigasa Village.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 90 Chapter 910 (p. 17) and Episode 892, Hihimaru makes its debut.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 91 Chapter 911 (p. 3, 5, 8-14) and Episode 893.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 91 Chapter 915 (p. 7), Holdem asks Tama how she tamed Hihimaru.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 934 (p. 4).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 95 Chapter 955 (p. 14).