Hitsugisukan is a large sheep mink with white wool and black skin. He has curved horns, a walrus mustache, and fluffy beard. He wears a dark colored king's robe and a crown. Unlike most minks, he seems to have hooves instead of humanoid hands.
Inuarashi and Nekomamushi
Hitsugisukan cares greatly for Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, to the point of teaching them the past of the Kozuki Family and the Mink Tribe, and showing them the dukedom's treasured and secret Road Poneglyph. Even after leaving the country, a letter of recommendation from Nekomamushi and Inuarashi was enough to grant the Roger Pirates access to the Whale Tree.
Abilities and Powers
Around 30 years ago, Hitsugisukan showed the Road Poneglyph hidden in the Whale Tree to Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, and explained to them the Mink Tribe's connection to the Kozuki Family, inspiring them to set sail toward Wano Country.
When the Roger Pirates visited Zou, Hitsugisukan received a letter of introduction from Nekomamushi and Inuarashi, making Hitsugisukan pleased to know that both of them were alive. He then granted the Roger Pirates access to the Road Poneglyph in the Whale Tree.
- His name appears to be a portmanteau of the Japanese word for "sheep", ひつじ (Hitsuji?) and Genghis Khan.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 95 Chapter 963 (p. 2), Hitsugisukan is partly seen.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 96 Chapter 967 (p. 14) and Episode 968, Hitsugisukan is introduced.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 81 Chapter 808 (p. 8-9) and Episode 757, Minks are said to be natural born fighters.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 832 (p. 4-5) and Episode 792, Carrot explained that all minks can use Electro.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 88 Chapter 889 (p. 2-5) and Episode 862, Jinbe explains the Sulong form.