Jam Island is one of 34 islands surrounding Whole Cake Island as part of the Big Mom Pirates' main territory known as Totto Land. It is run by Charlotte Dacquoise, the Minister of Jam (ャム大臣 Jamu Daijin?). It is the second island of the Charlotte Family siblings' secret route to Whole Cake Island.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Jam Island has rivers of juice flowing through it pouring to the sea, coloring the waters around it. 
Noor Town[edit | edit source]
Noor Town (ヌールタウン Nūru Taun?) is a city situated on the island.
History[edit | edit source]
Past[edit | edit source]
Less than 62 years ago, Jam Island became part of the Big Mom Pirates territory also known as "Totto Land", and its appearance was changed to its current look using Charlotte Linlin and Streusen's Devil Fruits (the Soru Soru no Mi and Kuku Kuku no Mi respectively). Charlotte Dacquoise was appointed the minister in charge of this island.
Whole Cake Island Arc[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jam Island has buildings model after glass mason jars, commonly used to store food such as jam.
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 829 (p. 3-4) and Episode 788, The Sanji retrieval team spot Jam Island before continuing their journey.
- One Piece Magazine Vol.5, Dacquoise's position and island is named.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 829 (p. 6) and Episode 788, Pedro explain the reason for the grape-colored sea.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 8-11), Streusen and Linlin begin their takeover of the archipelago.
[edit | edit source]