Benten is a tall, fair-skinned woman with large green eyes and purple hair. She has long eyelashes and wears pink lipstick and red nail polish. Her hair is tied up in a bow-like fashion and is adorned with three white skulls, a white heart and two yellow combs. She wears a green and light blue kimono with yellow and blue patterns on it, a white sash that floats behind her, and silver dangling earrings. She is often seen carrying a biwa.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Benten fights with a concealed firearm hidden inside her biwa, which she fires by striking the strings of the instrument.
- Ninpo: Jigoku Biwa (忍法 地獄琵琶 Ninpō: Jigoku Biwa?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Hell's Lute"): Benten fires a quick barrage of bullets from her concealed weapon. Despite being called a "Ninja Art", nothing indicates that the technique requires any special abilities aside from the weapon itself. It was first used against Roronoa Zoro.
Wano Country ArcEdit
While Robin was sneaking around Orochi Castle, Benten and the rest of the Orochi Oniwabanshu silently appeared behind her. The group surrounded Robin, but Benten and the others were shocked when her clone dissipated after being attacked.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 92 Chapter 931 (p. 12-13) and Episode 925, Jigoku Benten makes her debut.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 925, Jigoku Benten is named.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 932 (p. 3-5), The Orochi Oniwabanshu surrounds Robin and attacks, revealing that she was actually a clone.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 Chapter 945 (p. 3-4), The Orochi Oniwabanshu arrives at Yasuie's execution, and Benten fires at Zoro.