|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
He is a rather tall man with brown hair. His hair sticks up into the air. His clothes are Japanese styled and he is seen wielding a sword. He is also seen to have a mustache.
In the anime, he is seen with a white coat draped over his shoulders, over his green kimono.
Not much is known of Kinga's personality, other than that he was willing to fight to save Ace.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Kinga is a fearsome pirate who has managed to achieve an infamous reputation in the New World, and to make an alliance with the Whitebeard Pirates. He is seen wielding a sword, though it is not currently known how skilled he is with it.
Four years after Oden joined, the Whitebeard Pirates arrived at an island and noticed a commotion that frightened even the animals. The crew then clashed with the Roger Pirates for three days and three nights before the skirmish ultimately became a gift exchange. Afterwards, the Whitebeard Pirates parted ways with Oden and his family.
Rise to InfamyEdit
Kinga later established his own crew and became an infamous pirate himself, while remaining subordinate to Whitebeard.
He was first seen when Monkey D. Luffy crossed the bridge made by Inazuma to rescue Ace. He encouraged Luffy to save Ace along with Delacuaji, Hangan and Agsilly. He was later seen after Admiral Akainu burned the insides of Ace, standing behind the doctor of Whitebeard Pirates.
Post War ArcEdit
He, along with the rest of the crew, attended Whitebeard's and Ace's funeral on a undisclosed island somewhere in the New World.
- Whitebeard Pirates vs. Roger Pirates (Unseen)
- Whitebeard Pirates and their allies vs. the Marines and Shichibukai
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 58 Chapter 570 and Episode 467, Kinga makes his debut.
- ↑ One Piece Green: Secret Pieces , Kinga's name is revealed.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 965, Kinga is shown as a member of the Whitebeard Pirates decades ago.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 966.