Kitsunebi-ryu is a swordsmanship style used by the samurai Kin'emon.
The Kitsunebi-ryu allows the user to generate, attack with, and cut with fire. It can also be used to cut the fire created by an explosion to protect the user from harm. How the fire is produced is currently unknown. Kitsunebi-ryu is not derived from a Devil Fruit, as Kin'emon already possesses a Devil Fruit of the Paramecia Class.
- Homura Saki (焔裂き Homura Saki?, literally meaning "Flame Split"): Kin'emon slashes the sword and splits an incoming fire attack. This was first used to slice through the explosion caused by pieces of Smiley and was first named when slicing through Vegapunk's dragon's flame breath. In the FUNimation subs this is called Flame Split.
- Karyu Issen (火柳一閃 Karyū Issen?, literally meaning "Firework Flash"): Kin'emon attacks with a powerful flaming slash. This was first used to defeat a group of G-5 Marines. However, it was first named when defeating Vegapunk's dragon. This technique is similar to Zoro's Hiryu Kaen technique. In the FUNimation subs this is called Flaming Flash.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 68 Chapter 672 and Episode 598, Kin'emon uses his Kitsunebi-ryu to clear the Slimes.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 663 and Episode 588, Kin'emon uses his ability to make coats and gloves.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 69 Chapter 682 and Episode 608, Kin'emon splits the dragon's flame breath.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 69 Chapter 679 and Episode 605, Kin'emon uses Karyu Issen to defeat G-5 Marines who were standing in his way.