Abilities and Powers
Due to his increased size, Konbu is quite powerful. After suffering from withdrawal symptoms from Caesar's drugs, he ganged up with the other children, making them strong enough to beat up Chopper in his Monster Point (even though Chopper was just trying to stop them, not hurt them).
Punk Hazard Arc
When the Straw Hat Pirates arrived at Punk Hazard and broke into the Biscuit Room, Konbu escaped with Nami, Franky, Sanji, and Chopper. However, Caesar eventually recaptured them and returned them to the Biscuit Room. When Mocha tried to escape with the candy drugs, Konbu chased after her alongside the other children. Eventually, when Mocha swallowed all of the candy and suffered a severe overdose, the children started to question why would the candy cause such pain, leaving them vulnerable to Chopper administrating a sedative. After Caesar's defeat, Trafalgar Law used his Ope Ope no Mi powers to remove all of the NHC10 and other harmful substances Caesar implanted in the children. The G-5 Marines used the SAD Tanker to send the children home, with the intent on having Vegapunk help them return to their normal sizes.
While traveling with the G-5 Marines, Tashigi informed the children that they will see Dr. Vegapunk in a few days.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 657 and Episode 582, Konbu is seen in Biscuits Room with the other children.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 69 Chapter 686 and Episode 612, Konbu's name is revealed.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 665 and Episode 591.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 69 Chapter 683 and Episode 609.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 69 Chapter 685 and Episode 611.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 658 and Episode 583, Konbu escapes.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 68 Chapter 674 and Episode 600, Konbu recaptured by Caesar.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 69 Chapter 688 and Episode 614.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 70 Chapter 696 and Episode 622.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 79 Chapter 793.