The Kuri Kuri no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and manipulate cream at will, making them a Cream Human (クリーム人間 Kurīmu Ningen?). It was eaten by Charlotte Opera.
- Kuri is short for Kurīmu (クリーム?), the Japanese word for cream.
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
This fruit allows the user to create and control seemingly limitless amounts of cream, which they can use to attack and capture their foes. The cream's sugar is capable of inflicting painful chemical burns to anyone it comes in contact with, allowing the user to physically harm their opponents while also making them hard to approach in battle due to the risk of coming in contact with the cream.
This fruit has shown no particular weaknesses aside from the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Opera seemingly keeps his fruit active at all times, as his body is always covered in cream, even in non-combat situations and when Big Mom pulled out his lifespan. In combat, he usually generates massive amounts of cream to cover the surrounding area, trapping his opponents to burn them with the cream's sugar.
- Cream Monster (クリームモンスター Kurīmu Monsutā?): By producing a large amount of cream, Opera forms multiple tentacles out of it, giving him the appearance of a Kraken. He then attacks his enemy with the mass of cream, burning them with the cream's sugar. It was first used against Luffy.
- The ability of his cream to burn is possibly a pun on "Crème brûlée", a French dessert, which literally means "burnt cream".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 846 and Episode 810, The Kuri Kuri no Mi's abilities are first displayed.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 90, Opera's Devil Fruit name revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 846 (p. 4-5) and Episode 810.