Not much is known about the Kuri Marron Marine, as only it's back was shown, and from a great distance, however, it is presumably large enough for Cricket's crew to sail on.
Over 22 years ago Cricket and his crew sailed on the ship looking for adventures. 12 years ago, the crew reached Jaya, and Cricket decided to stay to clear his family name, and the rest of the crew left with the ship.
- This ship's name is a double reference to the Mont Blanc family's chestnut theme, as kuri (栗?) is the Japanese for chestnut, while marron is the French.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 25 Chapter 228 (p. 13) and Episode 148, Cricket decides to stay on Jaya, leaving his crew.
- Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary (Card #0252).
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 0 Chapter 0 (p. 15) and Episode 0, Cricket sails with his crew.
- How To Enjoy Chestnuts In Japan. Retrieved Sep 18 '21.