The Kyoshiro Family appears to make money by controlling business in the Flower Capital of Wano Country. If someone sets up an independent business, the family members will attempt to charge the owner a fee, which they claim will buy the family's protection. If the owner refuses, they will attempt to shut down the business by attacking its workers and destroying its products.
The fighting strength of the lower-ranking members is notable, as the Flower Capital citizens ran away when they saw that the group was about to get violent. The family's overall strength goes far beyond this, as due to their leader's high standing, the Kyoshiro Family has connections in Wano's government as well as with the Beasts Pirates. Members possess the ability to contact the latter group to send assassins to help them against enemies that are too tough for them to handle themselves.
Allies and Affiliates
|Kurozumi Family||Beasts Pirates|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
Wano Country ArcEdit
Three members of the family, Kaku, Kuni, and Suke, discovered Sanji running a soba stand in the Flower Capital. They attempted to charge him a fee to run the business, but he refused, causing the trio to attack. However, Kuni and Kaku were swiftly defeated by Sanji and his crewmate Franky. Suke ran off and reported this incident to Kyoshiro. Since he had been invited to Kurozumi Orochi's banquet, Kyoshiro was too busy to deal with this himself, so he told Suke to contact Queen to send assassins after Sanji's operation.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 91 Chapter 919 (p. 8-9) and Episode 909, Kyoshiro debuts.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 One Piece Manga — Vol. 92 Chapter 927, The Kyoshiro Family is first named and explained.