Liqueur Island is one of 34 islands surrounding Whole Cake Island as part of the Big Mom Pirates' main territory known as Totto Land. It is run by Charlotte Zuccotto, the Minister of Alcohol (酒大臣 Sake Daijin?).
History[edit | edit source]
Past[edit | edit source]
Less than 62 years ago, Liqueur Island became part of the Big Mom Pirates territory also known as "Totto Land", and its appearance was changed to its current look using Charlotte Linlin and Streusen's Devil Fruits (the Soru Soru no Mi and Kuku Kuku no Mi respectively).
Whole Cake Island Arc[edit | edit source]
Liqueur Island is one of the many islands that are using its tartes to block the Sanji Retrieval Team's sea route. It later became the destination of the Fire Tank Pirates, as they lured Big Mom and part of her crew away from the Straw Hats. However, Chiffon later told them to change course towards Puffs Island.
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 87 Chapter 874 (p. 16) and Episode 845, Liqueur Island is mentioned by Mont-d'Or.
- One Piece Magazine Vol.5, Zuccotto's island and position are revealed.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 8-11) and Episode 838, Streusen and Linlin begin their takeover of the archipelago.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 892 (p. 7, 9-10, 12-13) and Episodes 866–867, The Fire Tank Pirates head towards Liqueur Island.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 894 (p. 9-10) and Episode 868, The Fire Tank Pirates reach Liqueur Island and change course.
[edit | edit source]