|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
Long Ring Long Land is an archipelago in the first half of the Grand Line. This is the location of the Long Ring Long Land Arc, and the seventh island visited by the Straw Hat Pirates on the Grand Line.
Long Ring Long Land is a chain of ten islands in a ring shape, with a path between the islands that surfaces once every year. Because the ten islands of the archipelago are actually linked together as one giant island, an Eternal Pose cannot be used to get from one island to another.
List of Animals
The animals that live here are unique in that they are all longer than normal in some way, such as a tall horse with a long neck.
- Bear: tall bears that walk on two legs with human toes, making them easy to be mistaken for humans. (Later revealed to be an easter egg on the alternate front cover of Volume 52.)
- Snow Leooopard
|Tonjit||Shelly||Tonjit's Granddaughter||Tonjit's Grandson|
|Rittonto ≠||Rittonto's Mole ≠|
|Long Bear||Long Fox||Long Deer||Long Stork|
|Daaachshund||Plaaatypus||Snow Leooopard||Master of the Waters|
- †: the character is deceased.
- ?: the character's status is unknown.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- *: other relevant information. Hovering the symbol gives further details.
- According to Tonjit, the reason for all the animals grow so long is because they are able to live freely without feeling any restraint (mentally and physically) on the great wide plains of this island.
- The tide receding to reveal the land-bridge linking the island together every year is responsible for creating Water 7’s annual Aqua Laguna tidal wave, due to the massive displacement of water.
- This is the first and, so far, the only canon island that the Straw Hats visited in Grand Line without prior knowledge of the name (not including the islands they were blasted to by Kuma). The same could be said about Drum Island, except Wapol confirmed the name before they reached the island, though they weren't aware of it at the time.