Majin Soldiers are robot-like beings that float above the ground. It is unknown how they do this. All Majin Soldiers have common features: their bodies are split into a top part with their abdomens, arms, and head and a bottom part of a hollow cup-like appendage with a crystal tip at the bottom. All of them also have gold facial features.
There are four "Soldier" type and three "General" type Majin Soldiers.
Sword Soldiers (剣の魔人兵 Ken no Majin-hei?) are sword-wielding Majin Soldiers with blue, light-blue, and gold patterning. Their right arms take the form of swords as a manifestations of their hatred, which they use to slice at enemies. Sword Soldiers can drop Clay and Waste Iron. They appear in all areas of the island after Chapter 4 in Unlimited Adventure (except the Abyss Zone), Cave Island in Unlimited Cruise 1, and Floating Island in Unlimited Cruise 2.
- Sword Attack (剣の斬撃 Ken no Zangeki?): A Sword Soldier swings its sword arm, cutting its enemy. If it is close to the enemy, it can hit them multiple times with one slash.
- Sword Spin (剣の旋回 Ken no Senkai?): A Sword Soldier leans back before flinging itself at its opponents, spinning its upper body repeatedly to strike an opponent with its sword arm multiple times. This attack always knocks an opponent to the ground if it lands.
Knuckle Soldiers (拳の魔人兵 Ken no Majin-hei?) are fist-fighting Majin Soldiers with orange, brown, and gold patterning. Their intense desire to reject outsiders manifests in its arms, which are able to be launched away from their bodies as projectiles to attack enemies. Knuckle Soldiers can drop Clay and Gunpowder. They appear in in all locations after Chapter 4 in Unlimited Adventure (except the Abyss Zone), Cave Island in Unlimited Cruise 1, and Floating Island in Unlimited Cruise 2.
- Flying Fist I (拳の飛拳・壱 Ken no Hi-ken Ichi?): A Knuckle Soldier jumps in the air and shoots its fists at an opponent. It has a weak tracking effect and explodes upon impact.
- Great Blow (拳の強打 Ken no Kyōda?): A Knuckle Soldier swings its fist at an opponent. If the Soldier is close enough, its fist can hit an opponent multiple times.
Mass Soldiers (塊の魔人兵 Katamari no Majin-hei?) are sphere-like Majin Soldiers with brown, red, and gold patterning and glowing yellow eyes. They can disguise themselves as boulders by folding their limbs into their rounded central bodies, a manifestation of their desire not to be harmed. Mass Soldiers can drop Clay and Diamond Fragments. They appear in the Seaside Zone, Cave Zone, and Dimension Zone after Chapter 4 in Unlimited Adventure. They also appear on Cave Island in Unlimited Cruise 1 and Floating Island in Unlimited Cruise 2.
- Mass Charge (
塊の突進 Kai no Tosshin?): A Mass Soldier jumps, curls into ball form, and rolls forward to drop down on its opponent.
- Mass Drop (
塊の降下 Kai no Kōka?): A Mass Soldier jumps, curls into ball form, and rolls quickly into an opponent, launching right through them.
Golem Soldiers (護の魔人兵 Mamoru no majin-hei?), also referred to as Guardian Soldiers, are muscular Majin Soldiers with blue, teal, and gold patterning and glowing pink eyes. Its desire to prevent its home island from being violated manifests in an ability to strike the ground, immobilizing its enemies. Golem Soldiers can drop Clay and Crystal. They appear in the Jungle Zone, Ruins Zone, Mountain Zone, and Dimension Zone after Chapter 4 in Unlimited Adventure, as well as the Floating Island in Unlimited Cruise 2.
- Guardian Crash (護の衝撃 Mamoru no shōgeki?): A Golem Soldier lifts its arms into the air, twists its upper body around, and slams its arms down onto the ground in front of it. While charging the attack, the Golem Soldier can sustain some damage without flinching.
- Guardian Charge (護の突撃 Mamoru no totsugeki?): A Golem Soldier charges forward, swings its arms at the ground in front of it repeatedly while moving.
Green Generals (碧の魔将 Ao no Ma Shō?) are large Majin Soldiers and one of the Evil Guardian's stronger minions, bearing green and gold patterning. It draws power from its opponent's memories and can read their attacks. Green Generals drop Clay and Steel Stone. They appear in the Mountain Zone and Dimension Zone in Unlimited Adventure and Floating Island in Unlimited Cruise 2.
- Iron Tonfa (鉄球トンファー Tekkyū Tonfā?): A Green General spawns tonfa from its hands and lunges at an opponent, swinging at them three times. It is an attack mimicking Gin's Man-Demon Tactics.
- Axe Hand (斧手 Ono-te?): A Green General transforms its right hand into a giant axe and swings it at its opponent. It is an attack mimicking Morgan's axe hand. In the English dub of the game, it calls the attack Death Penalty.
- Rocketman (ロケットマRokettoman?): A Green General transforms its arms into Rocketman and charges forward while making a train noise. It is an attack mimicking the train of the same name.
Red Generals (紅の魔将 Kurenai no Ma Shō?) are large Majin Soldiers and one of the Evil Guardian's stronger minions, bearing red and gold patterning. It can read special attacks from its opponent's memories. Red Generals drop Clay and Enigmatic Shells. They appear in the Mountain Zone and Dimension Zone in Unlimited Adventure and Floating Island in Unlimited Cruise 2.
- Colors Trap (カラーズトラップ Karāzutorappu?): A Red General spawns a paint brush and easel, throwing a paint color at its opponent. The paint triggers different effects, like Tabasco, Poison, and Fire. It is an attack mimicking Marianne's ability of the same name.
- Fireball Privilege (ファイヤーパール大特典 Faiyāpāru dai tokuten?): A Red General spawns pearl-embezzled shields on its hands, clashing them together to shoot fire balls at its opponents. It is an attack mimicking Pearl's attack of the same name. In the English dub of the game, it calls the attack Fire Pearl Surprise.
- Burn Bazooka (
燃焼バズーカ Bānbazūka?): A Red General spawns a Burn Bazooka and shoots it at an opponent. It is an attack mimicking Wiper's same weapon.
Violet Generals (紫の魔将 Murasaki no Ma Shō?) are large Majin Soldiers and one of the Evil Guardian's stronger minions, bearing purple and gold patterning. It can read attacks that trifle opponents from its enemies' memories. Violet Generals drop Clay and Magnetic Stone. They appear in the Mountain Zone and Dimension Zone in Unlimited Adventure and Floating Island in Unlimited Cruise 2.
- Dipper Death (
杓死Shakushi?): A Violet General spawns Cat Claws and slashes at its opponents in a flurry of swipes. It is an attack mimicking Kuro's Stealth Foot.
- Igarappa (イガラッパ Igarappa?): A Violet General spawns a saxophone that shoots bullets and blows into it three times. It is an attack mimicking Igaram's attack of the same name. In the English dub of the game, it calls the attack Iga-Trumpet.
- Spring Snipe (スプリング
狙撃?): A Violet General turns the lower half of its body into a spring and jumps into the air before, winding up its power to dive at its opponent. It is an attack mimicking Bellamy's Bane Bane no Mi attack of the same name.
Majin Soldiers have variable strength, with the Soldier types comparable to characters like Spandam and Nefertari Vivi. However, General types have higher strength similar to that of Weakling Trio (Nami, Usopp, and Tony Tony Chopper) and have mirrored attacks from East Blue and Grand Line fighters.
Majin Soldiers are only capable of basic speech, repeating a few phrases, but they have more complex intelligence. This is seen in the Sword Soldiers' ability to strategically take Popora hostage from the Straw Hat Pirates and the Mass Soldiers' deceptive tactics of disguising themselves as rocks to attack in stealth.
When the island's residents brought their guardian god to life with the orb, hoping that he would protect them from invaders, the Evil Guardian and his subordinates, the Majin Soldiers, wreaked havoc and slaughtered everyone except Sealed and Popora. They were sealed in the orb along with the Evil Guardian and remained there for the next 1,000 years.
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
After the Straw Hat Pirates entered the Ruins Zone, they encountered the ruins of the island's former civilization. There, they were attacked by a Sword Soldier for the first time, who fought and kidnapped Popora. With the Evil Guardian's sealed weakened, they began appearing throughout the island and repeatedly ambushed the crew.
They crew traveled to the Cave Zone and found the Sword Soldier and Popora. Popora jumped from the ground and headbutted the Sword Soldier into a wall, crushing him underneath a pile of falling rock. The Majin Soldiers continued to attack the group through the Cave Zone. Just before the second seal in the Mountain Zone, Luffy activated the orb to melt a block of ice containing a large group of Majin Soldiers, including three Generals. The crew defeated them, broke the area's second seal, and proceeded to the Dimension Zone. The Straw Hat Pirates continued to fight Majin Soldiers intermittently until they defeated the Evil Guardian.
One Piece: Unlimited Cruise
In Unlimited Cruise 1, the Sword, Knuckle, and Mass Soldiers appear as transformations of the Mud Puppets on Cave Island.
In Unlimited Cruise 2, they appear again as Mud Puppet transformations on Floating Island. The Golem Soldiers and General types appear alongside the Evil Guardian, who is a secret boss, as transformations of the Mud and Variant Puppets.
- One Piece Games - One Piece: Unlimited Adventure, The Evil Guardian creates the Majin Soldiers to fight the Straw Hat Pirates.
- One Piece Games - One Piece Unlimited Cruise 1: The Treasure Beneath the Waves, Mud Puppets transform into Majin Soldiers on Cave Island.
- One Piece Games - One Piece Unlimited Cruise 2: Awakening of a Hero, Mud and Variant Puppets transform into Majin Soldiers on Floating Island.