Before uploading any images, please read the following to understand the basic guidelines on images on this wiki. Violation may result in penalties depending on level of offense.
- Important and new rule: All uploaded images must have correct/reliable sources, appropriate licensing template, and proper categories. Any images missing these will be deleted within one hour after it has been uploaded.
- No duplicate images. This includes duplicates with only the size altered or images with only slightest differences with already existing files.
- No images that serve no purpose in any of the articles, forums and templates. Meaning, any images that are meant for personal pages alone (user pages, blogs, etc.) are not allowed.
- No images with watermarks, scanlation texts and/or fan-subtitles. Scanlation/subtitled images are allowed only when necessary in describing diagrams/charts.
- No collages allowed, unless they are absolutely necessary in comparing one scene to another.
- No fanarts are allowed, including fan-colored manga panels.
- No images that are offensive or completely unrelated to One Piece.
- No gifs (animated images) allowed in Devil Fruit pages.
- No videos of any kind may be uploaded.
- If a better version (or anime version) of an already existing image comes out, update the preexisting image file, rather than uploading a new one, so we can keep record.
- Name files properly so it describes the images accurately, not a bunch of random letters/numbers or a chapter page number, and such.
- Categorize all uploaded images, as well as provide source and licensing. Add a summary if desired.
- High quality images are preferred, as well as appropriate sizes.
- For thumbnails used for member templates, the dimensions are at least 120 x 120. This being said, the size must be perfectly square (i.e. 500 x 500, 319 x 319), as they can simply be shrunk down. They cannot be something like 155 x 640 or 640 x 480.
- If any images have been voted to have a manga image over the anime, then the vote stands, and any reason to go against it should be brought up to the talk page beforehand.
- For an image to be on an article, it is best for it to have a stable pixel value, so please have the image at a 210px as a standard when placing the image in an article (unless the situation calls for another value).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.