Milo is a chubby man with light-colored hair and beard (dark brown in the anime). He wears a light-colored shirt (light blue with white sleeves in the anime) with dark rims and collar. His shirt has his name on the front and the back has the word "*NOT*" over a line and "ONEPOCO". He also wears dark gray shorts.
As Onepoco, he was a metallic toy dog with a pale gray body, floppy dark brown ears, and a light blue hat with the word "ONE" written in white on it. His right eye had a red X mark on it. His neck and tail were springs and his legs were made out of balls.
Milo is generally happy and playful around his family but during his time as a toy, he was secretly frustrated that his wife and son did not remember him at all.
Milo loves his wife and son dearly. When he was turned into a toy, they completely forgot about his existence. To stay close to them, Milo put up a cheerful façade and acted as a playmate for his son. When he was turned back into a human, his family regained their memories of him. They were shocked that they had forgotten him, but Milo was just happy that they were together again.
Wanting to ride Onepoco, Milo's son chased him, but Milo told him that he was too heavy. Kyros—another human-turned-toy—and Franky talked with Milo about his past, and then questioned his wife and son, who denied having a husband and father, respectively. He then continued to walk around town with them.
When Sugar's curse broke, Milo transformed back into a human and had a tearful reunion with his family. This reunion was soon cut short as Doflamingo trapped everyone on Dressrosa in his "Bird Cage".
Manga and Anime Differences
Instead of having dark-colored rims and collar in the manga, Milo's shirt was colored white in the anime. Also, there was an extra bit when an elephant and a lion were chasing him and his family, along with members of the Donquixote Pirates, one of which he recognized as the one who beat him mercilessly when he was still a toy and then proceeded to punch him in the face as retaliation.
- The name "Onepoco" may be a pun: the English word "one" is pronounce as wan, which is the Japanese onomatopoeia for a dog's bark.
- When Milo returned to normal, his name was written on the front of his shirt. In a following panel, the words "*Not* Onepoco" can be seen on the back of his shirt.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 72 Chapter 717 (p. 12-14) and Episode 647, Milo is shown.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 75 Chapter 743 (p. 6) and Episode 677.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 74 Chapter 737 (p. 18) and Episode 669.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 75 Chapter 745 and Episode 680.