In his Zoan form, Minochihuahua is a giant bipedal chihuahua with small eyes, a runny nose, and wears shorts. Unlike the other guards, he is clothed on his upper-body and wears a tangzhuang. He also wears a chain wrapped around the left hip of his shorts, headphones around his neck, and spiked bracelets.
Like the other Jailer Beasts, Minochihuahua is incredibly violent, and the prisoners fear him. Also like the other Jailer Beasts, he most likely acknowledges Sadi's superiority.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As one of the Jailer Beasts of Impel Down under Sadi, Minochihuahua is in charge of torturing and maintaining various prisoners.
His weapon of choice seems to be a rope, which he can use to hang the prisoners.
He has eaten an as-of-yet unnamed Zoan type Devil Fruit that allows him to become a chihuahua. Because he is an "Awakened Zoan", he is able to recover rapidly even after suffering high amounts of damage.
From the Decks of the WorldEdit
Minochihuahua is seen after the timeskip as a new member of the Jailer Beasts.
- Like the other Jailer Beasts, Minochihuahua's name is a combination of an animal and Mino.
- Minochihuahua is the only Jailer Beast without large lips.
- He is also the only one whose upper-body is clothed.
- He is also the only one without a mace as weapon.
- Chihuahua – Wikipedia article about chihuahuas.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga — Vol. 67 Chapter 662, cover story: From the Decks of the World Vol. 43, Minochihuahua makes his debut.