- "Mosa" comes from the Japanese onomatopoeia "mosamosa", which is the sound effect of plants growing at a rapid pace.
- In the FUNimation dub, it is called the Grow-Grow Fruit, a reference to what this ability does to plants.
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
This fruit's main strength is that it allows the user to accelerate plant growth and then control such plants. One weakness is in order to use this power, the user must be in an environment where plant life exists. Other than that, the user is affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Binz uses his powers to make plants grow, in order to attack or capture the enemies or to defend himself from their attacks.
- Mosa Mosa Dance (モサモサダンス Mosa Mosa Dansu?, literally meaning "Rapid Growing Dance"): Binz performs a bizarre dance that make the growth of plants speed up. It is referred to as both Mosa Mosa and Grow Grow in the FUNimation Dub.
- Mosa Mosa Kuzushi (モサモサ崩し Mosa Mosa Kuzushi?, literally meaning "Rapid Growing Demolish") Binz performs an enhanced version of Mosa Mosa Dance to make the growth of vast amounts of plants speed up and attack to his enemies.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 One Piece Movie 12, Binz using the Mosa Mosa no Mi abilities against the Straw Hat Pirates.
- ↑ One Py Berry Match Treasure World, Mosa Mosa Kuzushi's attack name is revealed.