Wano Country Arc
They were first shown stealing food from the citizens of Okobore Town before they were confronted by Jack. Shutenmaru clashed with Jack until Kaido arrived in Kuri, prompting the thieves to retreat.
A few days later, one of Holdem's subordinates set Mt. Atama on fire, forcing the thieves to flee. Shutenmaru decided to go to Bakura Town to retaliate against Holdem. After arriving there, Shutenmaru witnessed Yasuie's execution along with Kin'emon and Inuarashi. Afterward, Shutenmaru learned that Kin'emon framed him for theft and got angry. Kin'emon apologized and asked for his help.
Translation and Dub Issues
The group is frequently called the "Atamayama Thieves", which is used by the official Viz translation. Atama-yama is the untranslated name of Mt. Atama, with yama meaning "mountain".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Manga — Vol. 91 Chapter 921 (p. 10-12), The Mt. Atama Thieves appear in Okobore Town.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 91 Chapter 917 (p. 7), Holdem talks about the Mt. Atama Thieves.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 91 Chapter 914 (p. 12), Batman talks about the latest theft.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 91 Chapter 921 (p. 10-19), The Mt. Atama Thieves steal food from Okobore Town's citizens, and Shutenmaru clashes with Jack.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 92 Chapter 925 (p. 13-16), Shutenmaru and Inurashi fight until Kin'emon interrupts them.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 941 (p. 8-9).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 Chapter 945 (p. 10-11), Kin'emon apologizes to Shutenmaru and asks for his assistance.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 Chapter 950 (p. 8-13).