Mummy is a wrinkled man, with bandages covering the sides of his face, making an X in the middle. His head is decorated with feathers. His hands are also wrapped in bandages, and he wears a fur covering, most likely made of an animal hide.
Abilities and Powers
He waves his hands and spoke an incantation that made two gladiators approaching him unable to breathe, incapacitating them.
Concludes non-canon section.
When twenty fighters remained, Cavendish's alter-ego Hakuba suddenly surfaced and proceeded to strike down all the remaining fighters in Block D. Mummy was hit by a blast of fire from Damask during the frenzy. Mummy then laid defeated on the arena floor.
When the Birdcage came closer to the central streets, Mummy and the gladiators tried to attack Doflamingo, but they were easily defeated. However, they did buy enough time for Luffy to recover, enabling him to defeat Doflamingo and bring down the Birdcage.
- Mummy vs. Corrida Colosseum Block D gladiators
- Mummy and Corrida Colosseum gladiators vs. Donquixote Doflamingo
- A mummy is a corpse that has been preserved in order to guide the recipient's soul to the afterlife, and is commonly associated with Ancient Egyptian culture.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 (p. 11) and Episode 652.
- One-Piece.com — Mummy's profile.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 74 Chapter 733 (p. 6) and Episode 654.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 74 Chapter 734 (p. 10-11) and Episode 666.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 79 Chapter 786 (p. 15-16) and Episode 729, The gladiators confront Doflamingo while protecting Luffy.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 654.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 722 (p. 9) and Episode 652.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 74 Chapter 734 (p. 4, 10-11) and Episode 666.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 79 Chapter 788 (p. 2-3) and Episode 730.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 79 Chapter 791 and Episode 734.