Ship Design and Appearance[edit | edit source]
The Northheim is a huge ship, with six large torn up sails. Printed on one of the front sails is "LVNEEL.K.D". In the middle of the ship is a large dome structure shaped like a chestnut. Rather than a figurehead, it has a large chestnut hanging from a rod jutting out from the ship's bow.
History[edit | edit source]
Several moths later, the crew sailed toward Jaya again, with the king of Lvneel, and again went through a rough sea on their way. Upon arrival, they discover the island was drastically changed, and Noland was labeled a liar for his story, and was sentenced to death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Heim" is the German equivalent of the English word "home" and is a common German and Norwegian suffix in place names; so the ship's name can mean "northern home" or "home in the north", fitting since it came from the North Blue.
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 31 Chapter 286 (p. 15) and Episode 187, The story of Noland on Jaya is shown.
- One Piece Yellow: Grand Elements (p. 261) , the Northheim's name is revealed.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 31 Chapter 290 (p. 16-19) and Episode 188, Noland's crew are turned away by the Shandorians.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 31 Chapter 292 (p. 2-11) and Episode 189, Noland's party return to Jaya.