Ship Design and Appearance
Numabou is a small ship with three masts and a moose figurehead. It is slightly larger than the Thousand Sunny, and it has a dark-colored strip along the side.
Fish-Man Island Arc
After escaping the Sabaody Archipelago, the Caribou Pirates pursued the Straw Hat Pirates under the sea with their coated ship, which was pulled by Momoo. The Numabou got close enough to the Thousand Sunny for Caribou to board it, but Momoo pulled away Caribou's ship after seeing Nami. The Caribou Pirates forced Momoo to follow the Sunny again, but when they found Caribou and the Straw Hats, the Kraken crushed the Numabou.
Caribou's Kehihihihi in the New World
The Caribou Pirates, sailing on the ship still on the seabed, find Caribou captured by Jinbe and begin to chase him, until they lose sight of them. Later, they dock the Numabou at the base of the G-5 to rescue Caribou, who flees on the ship taking advantage of the fight between his crew and the Marines. But during the flight, there ends up having a storm, which destroys the ship.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 62 Chapter 604 (p. 3-8) and Episode 524, Numabou makes its first appearance.
- Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary, Caribou Pirates' ship's name is revealed.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 62 Chapter 605 (p. 4-5) and Episode 524, Numabou is destroyed by Surume.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 69 Chapter 679.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 69 Chapter 680.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 69 Chapter 683.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 69 Chapter 687.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 69 Chapter 688.