World Seeker puts players in the role of Luffy from a third-person perspective. It is set in Jail Island, and the player can experience and wage battles in an open world environment which can be freely explored. Among other elements, the combat features stealth elements and Luffy can use the Kenbunshoku Haki to see enemies from behind walls. Techniques from the anime like Gum Gum Rocket which allows Luffy to easily traverse the world and Gum Gum Bazooka are also featured in the game.
- Straw Hat Pirates
- Original characters
- Rob Lucci
- Vinsmoke Ichiji
- Vinsmoke Niji
- Vinsmoke Yonji
- Bartholomew Kuma
- Trafalgar D. Water Law
- Charlotte Katakuri (DLC Boss)
- Marine Base
- Underwater Prison
- In the true ending, when the Straw Hats and Law are having a party, the Straw Hats' positions are the same as those from the cover of Volume 61, though Nami is not holdng the binoculars and Chopper holds a tankard.
- When playing with Zoro, the mini-map is pixelated making it harder for the player to know where he is going, simulating Zoro's lack of orientation.
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/12/one-piece-world-seeker-game-announced
- ↑ http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/12/18/one-piece-world-seeker-trailer-explores-characters-and-design/