||This article is about Japanese merchandising. For some pointers about related subjects like bootlegs, Japanese version vs the world, or the Toei sticker, you can consult the Merchandise FAQ page.|
||Illustrations on this page are stock photos and aren't necessarily representative of the final products.|
One Piece Frame Collection is a series by Plex of framed wanted posters, with some 3D effect parts to enhance their display.
This frame series has been initiated in 2009 for the 10th anniversary of One Piece TV animated series. The success was unexpectedly so good that it sparked other similar frame collections with various rendering styles, but only the original formula seemed to work as Plex has only gone on with the 3D effects.
A frame has a size of about 9 x 6.3 cm and represents a unique character in various poses. The associated card, representing a wanted poster, does not have to follow the design of an actual wanted poster as drawn by Oda Eiichiro in his manga series. The frame always come with a stand part, so it can be displayed on its own, and a clip part, so it can be joined with other frames despite the effect parts can be in the way.
Wanted Mugiwara Pirates Collection
- Release date: September 2009, June 2010
- Price: ¥5,040 per box of 12 (VAT included)
- Content: 9 frames + 1 secret (Luffy with his devil fruit instead of a lump of meat)
This set takes after the official wanted posters of the Straw Hat crew.
One Piece Frame Collection The Strong Rivals!
- Release date: late July 2010
- Price: ¥4,410 per box of 10 (VAT included)
- Content: 8 frames + 1 secret (Trafalgar Law with Bepo instead of his sword)
One Piece Frame Collection The Power Of Devil Fruit
- Release date: late November 2011
- Price: ¥5,040 per box of 10 (VAT included)
- Content: 10 frames
This set is dedicated to the main characters appearing during the Marineford Arc.