One Piece Magazine is a special book about the series, including several "behind the scenes" information. The first three volumes were produced in celebration of the series's 20th anniversary.
|One Piece Magazine Vol.1||July 7, 2017|
|One Piece Magazine Vol.2||August 4, 2017|
|One Piece Magazine Vol.3||September 1, 2017|
|One Piece Magazine Vol.4||October 19, 2018|
|One Piece Magazine Vol.5||January 25, 2019|
|One Piece Magazine Vol.6||June 17, 2019|
- Each of the first three volumes included a double page part of a celebratory poster for the 20th anniversary of the series. In that poster, the Straw Hats wear the clothes they wore on the Color Spread of Chapter 851.
- Each of the first three volumes included four months of a birthday calendar of the characters whose birthday has been revealed up to Volume 85 release.
- Each of the first three volumes included a third of a special story: Special Episode "Luff" and One Piece novel A, as well as story from One Piece novel Straw Hat Stories.
- The following two volumes included a part of One Piece novel Law.
- Each of the volumes included a complementary wanted poster, with their last known amount by the time of each volume release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.