The Weekly One Piece Newspaper (週刊ONE PIECE新聞?) was a newspaper released in Japan every Thursday from November 22 to December 13, 2012. The newspaper contained a mix of old and new information about the series, including information about Oda's private life provided by the author himself.
- Oda sleeps three hours a night (2 A.M. - 5 A.M.).
- Oda doesn't have vacations.
- Oda's attitude is "The chapter is done when it's done".
- One Piece is 60% done.
- When an editor is assigned to Oda, one of the first things they experience is Oda telling them all the major secrets of One Piece, up to and including the end.
- ↑ One Piece Newspaper Issue 4.