One Piece Shirts is a series of custom patterned clothing created in collaboration between Viz Media and Original Stitch. The custom clothing was announced and first sold on March 16, 2022.
Its initial release, the East Blue Edition, features 30 fabrics that customers can apply to two shirt styles, face masks, and bandanas. A lookbook titled ONE PIECE × ORIGINAL STITCH Special Look - EAST BLUE EDITION - was released alongside the first collection, featuring pre-built products customers could buy as is. This lookbook was shot by Munehiro Hoashi and showcased models Amuru, Alaas, and Victoria Reton. Hair and makeup were done by Yuki Oshiro and Shino Ariizumi respectively.
The series' second release became available for sale on May 18, 2022. It is a two-part collection: Winter Island and Alabasta. Winter Island introcudes four fabrics, while Alabasta includes 14 fabrics. Alongside the new fabrics, an additional product type, cushion covers, were released. A lookbook titled ONE PIECE × ORIGINAL STITCH Special Look - WINTER ISLAND / ALABASTA EDITION - was released alongside the second collection, featuring the new fabrics in presented in various shirt styles. This lookbook was also shot by Munehiro Hoashi and showcased models Mads, Yuki Matsushima, and Kate O. Hair and makeup were done by Yuki Oshiro.
East Blue Edition
- Robin Fleur
- Kung-Fu Jugongs
- Vivi's Paisley
- Baroque Works
- Bon Clay
- The Straw Hat Crew in Desert
- Alabasta Wise-Saying
This collection includes four product types:
- Casual Shirts are roomier, loose-fitting shirts.
- Relaxed Hawaiian Shirts have a boxier shape. They are suitable for more motion and can be used as an overshirt.
- Both shirt types start at $100 USD for adult shirts and $85 USD for kids' shirts.
- Face Masks and Bandanas each come with a choice of four colored mesh linings, in medium or small sizes. Masks cost between $18-19.50 USD, while bandanas cost $18 USD.
- Cushion Covers are square pillowcases that come in either 18-inch or 20-inch sizes. They cost $39 USD and $41 USD respectively.
Mugiwara Store POPUP
A POPUP shop event series was announced June 10, 2022, to be held in One Piece Mugiwara Stores across Japan. It featured a variety of pre-made One Piece Shirts products, as well as a collection of new miscellaneous goods, the "ONE PIECE" x Original Stitch series, using the same fabrics. The collection was released for sale in-store on June 9, 2022 and online on June 16, 2022. It includes the following products:
- Mini eco bag
- Types: Straw Hat, Baratie
- Price: ¥1,540 (tax included)
- Eco bag
- Types: Luffy's Dot, Usopp Pirates
- Price: ¥1,650 (tax included)
- Drawstring purse
- Types: Morgan, Alvida
- Price: ¥880 (tax included)
- Cleaning cloth
- Types: Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, Sanji, Sanji's Cooking, Wise-Saying, The Straw Hat Crew, Zoro's Wise-Saying
- Price: ¥550 (tax included)
- Original Stitch, "ONE PIECE Custom Shirts are now available in collaboration with Silicon Valley’s custom clothing brand "Original Stitch."
- Original Stitch, 【Make Your Own】Check out our item lineup!
- Original Stitch, ONE PIECE × ORIGINAL STITCH Special Look - EAST BLUE EDITION -
- Original Stitch, ONE PIECE Returns with New Custom Shirt Options + Pillowcases from Original Stitch.
- Original Stitch, “Winter Island saga” “Alabasta saga” - Check our latest look out now!
- Original Stitch, ONE PIECE × ORIGINAL STITCH Special Look - WINTER ISLAND / ALABASTA EDITION -
- Original Stitch, ONE PIECE Mugiwara Store POPUP!
- One-Piece.com, [Mugiwara Store] "ONE PIECE" x Original Stitch Series of Cute Miscellaneous Goods!