Hello, and welcome to the One Piece Wiki Grammar Crew! The Grammar Crew is, as the name suggests, dedicated to fixing misspellings, grammar and punctuation mistakes on pages. The leader of the crew is 12th Supernova. Although the crew is largely retired any new members are welcome.
- Fix any spelling, grammatical or punctuation mistakes on articles.
- Correct any spelling, grammatical or punctuation mistakes on templates and files.
- Remove unnecessary or run-on sentences.
- Change all contractions to full words (i.e., wasn't to was not), unless the contraction is in a quote.
- This wiki uses US English over ᶜᵒʳʳᵉᶜᵗ British English, according to the Manual of Style.
Put your signature in the place where it says to put it if you want to claim a job and work on it. Once you are done fixing the page, tag it as completed, and the team leader will probably look it over and move it to the completed jobs. Big tasks (episode arcs and so on) can be divided into smaller sections for ease.
Rewrite Episode PagesEdit
Episode pages are divided in arcs.
Noncanon Arcs (including cover stories adapted in the anime)
Rewrite Chapter PagesEdit
Rewrite Arc PagesEdit
Make sure they're in past tense.
Rewrite Character PagesEdit
Make sure history is in past tense
Rewrite Destubbed ArticlesEdit
Go over and correct new content to old articles.
- Episode 34 -
- Episode 37 -
- Lago (actually I only wrote his appearance and pasted the other paragraphs)
- Troff (actually I only wrote his appearance and pasted the other paragraphs)
- Race (actually I only wrote his appearance and pasted the other paragraphs)
- Chapter 663 - Dot (Questions? Wanna say something? Click here! ). I went over the short summary, chapter notes and cover page. Someone else please do the long summary.
Other jobs - will be added as relevant.
Please list the jobs you've done here, and when the team leader has checked them they will be removed from this list.
- Marines - Ezghad (talk | contribs) 13:18, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Chapter 34 - Dot |(Questions? Wanna say something? Click here!) 23:02, July 7, 2018 (IST)
- Chapter 663 - Dot |(Questions? Wanna say something? Click here!) 23:37, July 7, 2018 (IST)
- Reverse Mountain Arc - Dot is being held captive by his socks that lost their pairs (Help) 08:19, May 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Little Garden Arc - Dot (Talk) 09:10, May 11, 2020 (UTC)
- Whisky Peak Arc - Dot (Talk) 09:10, May 11, 2020 (UTC)
|12th Supernova (Petty Officer)||Kaido King of the Beasts||Ezghad||Gourd Roger|
|MizuakiYume||The Will of Deez|
If you want to join the team, then sign below:
- 02:58, February 17, 2015 (UTC)
- It's recommended to throw away socks after a year 17:22, February 17, 2015 (UTC) It's not like I paid much attention to this team, but I do the edits anyway.
- 08:37, February 25, 2015 (UTC) I'd be happy to help contribute to this team again. :--)
11:24, February 27, 2015 (UTC) A lot of Manila guys speak good English. I'll prove it.
- MizuakiYume (talk) 17:29, March 13, 2015 (UTC) I dunno if this team needs any more people, but I want to help do this ;w;
- --The Will of Deez (talk) 02:15, March 26, 2015 (UTC) Back in black.
- 02:24, August 19, 2015 (UTC) The more the merrier right? fufufu xD
- ChasHades (talk) 19:37, March 27, 2017 (UTC) I like fixing grammar and wanting to help.
I would love to help when I have some free time.
- Dot | (Questions? Wanna say something? Click here!) 7:34pm 14/1/18 (IST)
- User:Whiz Almighty/Sig I'm willing to help.
- --Gzing (talk) 20:29, February 20, 2019 (UTC)I am a member of the grammar police and am very willing to nitpick every single article. (Not actually)