Onigashima appears to be a Winter Island, with snow constantly falling. The landscape is dotted with bonsai-like trees.
Kaido resides in a giant mansion that resembles a skull with long horns on top. This mansion occupies a considerable portion of the island. The mansion has a cell which was recently occupied by Eustass Kid.
X Drake and some other Beasts Pirates were outside Kaido's lair on Onigashima when they received news of Joker's defeat, which they tried shouting out to Kaido, unaware that he had gone to the Ballon Terminal.
Sometime later, Kaido returned to his lair and received a call from Scratchmen Apoo, telling him they lost contact with Jack. Realizing his plans to take back Doflamingo had failed, Kaido drank a lot and suffered from intense mood swings, including a rage that caused him to hit some of his subordinates through the roof of his lair.
Wano Country ArcEdit
Back at Onigashima, Jack was scolded by fellow All-Stars King and Queen because the offerings from Kuri had been decreasing lately.
- The island shares its name with an island in the Japanese folktale of Momotarō, where the titular hero and his animal retainers went to defeat the residing demons that were troubling people, similar to how the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance plans to take down Kaido, who was oppressing the people of Wano Country.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 79 Chapter 793 (p. 11) and Episode 736, Onigashima debuts.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 91 Chapter 921 (p. 3), The location of Onigashima is confirmed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 91 Chapter 920, Onigashima is first named.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 824 (p. 10-13) and Episode 779, Kaido's residence is shown.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 91 Chapter 921.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 821 (p. 19) and Episode 774, Apoo reports to Kaido.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 907 (p. 2-3), Big Mom talks to Kaido.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 92 Chapter 925.