Pansy is a very obese woman, with round eyes, a double chin, and a big nose. She wears red lipstick, and has brownish-red hair, flowing in the back, and in two big curls in the front. She wears a wiggly black and yellow stripped top that shows most of her breast, and all of her stomach.
Not much is know about her personality, but like most other Kuja, Pansy has little knowledge and trust of men and of the outside world, and deeply admires their rulers, the Gorgon Sisters.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As members of the Kuja tribe, it can be assumed that Pansy is a powerful fighter and knows how to use Haki.
Amazon Lily ArcEdit
- Pansy vs. Poppy
- She is named after the flower pansy.
- It was not specified who is who between Poppy and Pansy in the manga, but the anime made somewhat of a clearance judging by the seiyu at the opening credits.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 409, FUNimation credits tell apart Poppy and Pansy.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 53 Chapter 515 and Episode 409, Pansy makes her debut.
- ↑ Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary, Pansy's birthday is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 53 Chapter 515 and Episode 409, Pansy's name is romanized on the match-ups board.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 54 Chapter 523 (p. 3) and Episode 417, Pansy sees Hancock and Luffy sailing towards Momonga's warship.