|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
Paradise is the name of the first half of the Grand Line given by pirates fleeing the New World. It is located between East and South Blue, and Twin Cape and the Red Line. The name was coined by the men who ventured in the New World, compared to which "the first half is a paradise".
Islands within the ParadiseEdit
- Reverse Mountain
- Cactus Island (Log change: less than a day)
- Little Garden (Prehistoric Island. Log change: 1 year)
- Kyuka Island
- Drum Island (Type: Winter Island)
- Nanimonai Island
- Alabasta (Originally called "Sandy Island"; type: Summer Island):
- Lulusia Kingdom
- Jaya (Type: Spring island, Log change: 4 days)
- Long Ring Long Land
- Sea Train Zone
- The Florian Triangle Area
- Sabaody Archipelago
- Tarai Current
- Fish-Man Island (Log change: Half a day)
- Karakuri Island
- Momoiro Island
- Boin Archipelago
- Namakura Island
- Kuraigana Island
- Kenzan Island
- Foolshout Island
- Banaro Island
Non Canon IslandsEdit
- Papanapple Island
- Fireworks Island
- Goat Island
- Rainbow Mist
- Navarone Island
- Spa Island
- Little East Blue
- Crown Island
- Asuka Island
- Omatsuri Island
- Mecha Island
|Chapter 236; Episode 778||An inhabitated island.||Wapol fell here after being defeated and thrown away by Luffy.|
|Chapter 439; Episode 324||An inhabitated island.||Smoker was here when discovered new bounties of Straw Hat Pirates.|
|Chapter 593; Episode 512||An island with ancient ruins almost fully covered by grass and trees.||After the Battle of Marineford, Buggy and Galdino met the Alvida and the Buggy Pirates here.|
|Chapter 593; Episode 512||An inhabitated island.||After the Battle of Marineford, Crocodile and Daz Bonez rested and healed their wounds.|
- In the One Piece 15th Anniversary: Dive to Grand World the name Paradise is spelled Paradice. This is probably a mispronunciation of the word.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 8 Chapter 69 (p. 3) and Episode 31, Luffy mentioned that Zeff spoke of "Paradise".
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 12 Chapter 101 and Episode 62, The crew enters in the Grand Line.
- ↑ One Piece Green: Secret Pieces (p. 22), It's pointed out "the true meaning behind Zeff's words".
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 523 and Episode 418, Franky is revealed to have been sent to Karakuri.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 523 and Episode 419, Sanji is chased by okamas in Momoiro Island.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 524 and Episode 420, Usopp lands on one of the islands in the Boin Archipelago.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 524 and Episode 421, Brook arrives in Harahetternia and is mistaken for Satan by some cultists.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 524 and Episode 421, Zoro and Perona are revealed to have been sent to Kuraigana.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 0 Chapter 0 and Episode 0, The first appearance of Merveille for Shiki's plan.