The Pocha Pocha no Mi is a non-canon Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to add excess fat on an opponent's body, making the user a Flab Human (贅肉人間 Zeiniku Ningen?). It was eaten by Neiro.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- "Pochapocha" (ぽちゃぽちゃ?) is a Japanese onomatopoeia meaning chubby (and cute) or plump.
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
This fruit allows the user to control their own body fat and the body fat of their opponents. Its main strength lies in its ability to immobilize opponents and reduce their athletic ability by turning them obese. It even works on opponents who do not have flesh, like Brook. When the user reduces their own body fat, they can also harden and fortify their body, improving their defenses.
The main weakness is that the fat created by the fruit's abilities can be burned off easily with a high metabolism and rigorous physical activity. Otherwise, the standard Devil Fruit weakness apply.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Neiro uses his abilities to immobilize opponents and strengthen himself.
Techniques[edit | edit source]
- Cholesterol Ring Attack (コレステローリング・アタック Koresuterōringu atakku?) - Neiro turns his opponents obese.
- Cholesterol Ring Rebound (コレステローリング・リバウンド Koresuterōringu ribaundo?) - Neiro reduces his own body fat and creates a body of steel, making him stronger.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This fruit similar to the Sube Sube no Mi as both can remove the user's body fat.
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Live Shows - One Piece Premier Show 2017, Neiro uses his Pocha Pocha no Mi abilities against the Straw Hat Pirates.
- One Piece Premier Show 10th History Book
[edit | edit source]