Poppy has wavy black hair, that goes over her shoulders. She is thin and wears bandages on her arms. She wears a bluish-white top that shows her cleavage and stomach. She also wears a skirt of matching color in the front, but pink in the back, with a yellow string around it.
Not much is know about her personality, but like most other Kuja, she has little knowledge and trust of men and of the outside world, and deeply admires their rulers, the Gorgon Sisters.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As members of the Kuja tribe, it can be assumed that Poppy is a powerful fighter and knows how to use Haki. Poppy is not stronger than Pansy despite the odds of the wager at the stadium.
Amazon Lily ArcEdit
- Poppy vs. Pansy
- She is named after the flower poppy.
- It was not specified who is who between Pansy and Poppy in the manga, but the anime made somewhat of a clearance judging by the seiyu at the opening credits.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 409, FUNimation credits tell apart Poppy and Pansy.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 53 Chapter 515 and Episode 409, Poppy makes her debut.
- ↑ Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary, Poppy's birthday is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 53 Chapter 515 and Episode 409, Poppy's name is romanized on the arena's board.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 54 Chapter 523 (p. 3) and Episode 417, Poppy sees Hancock and Luffy sailing towards Momonga's warship.