Poripori Island is one of 34 islands surrounding Whole Cake Island as part of the Big Mom Pirates' main territory known as Totto Land. It is run by Charlotte Daifuku, the Minister of Beans (豆大臣 Mame Daijin?).
Mame Mame Town
Less than 62 years ago, Poripori Island became part of the Big Mom Pirates' territory also known as "Totto Land", and its appearance was changed to its current look using Charlotte Linlin and Streusen's Devil Fruits (the Soru Soru no Mi and Kuku Kuku no Mi respectively).
Four Emperors Saga
Whole Cake Island Arc
As Big Mom was about to eat the cake to calm her rampage, the citizens of Poripori Island wondered about the cake's effectiveness.
- Pori pori is the Japanese onomatopoeia for crunching.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 899 (p. 5) and Episode 874, Poripori Island is seen.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 827 (p. 5) and Episode 785, Pekoms explains Totto Land to the Sanji Retrieval Team.
- SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 87 (p. 100), Poripori Island and its administration is mentioned.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 8-11) and Episode 838, Streusen and Linlin begin their takeover of the archipelago.