The only known resident is Kasa, though in the anime she was accompanied by some other people in cloaks.
|Fallen Monk Pirates||Smoker||Tashigi|| G-5 Marines
Unit 01 Sailors
Summit War SagaEdit
Raijin Island was first seen as a stop for the Fallen Monk Pirates in the New World. Intimidated by the island's endless lightnings, Urouge was approached by Kasa, who offered to sell him an umbrella.
Punk Hazard ArcEdit
Raijin Island was visited by Smoker and his men, as the Marine Vice-Admiral had deducted that the Straw Hat Pirates would've progressed to this location from Fish-Man Island, taking in account their captain's dangerous sense of adventure to prepare an ambush. Unfortunately for him, he was unaware the Straw Hats had been caught by a white strom that warped them near Punk Hazard
- Weatheria has a book that details Raijin Island's unique weather.
- Raijin is the god of thunder in Japanese mythology, which is probably why the island is named after him.
- There is an atmospheric phenomenon in Venezuela called Relámpago del Catatumbo (Catatumbo lightning) where lightnings strike 280 times per hour, 160 nights a year. It is also know as the "everlasting storm".
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 66 Chapter 655, Smoker mentions Raijin Island as one of the three possible islands to travel to after Fish-Man Island.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 61 Chapter 596 (p. 3) and Episode 515.