Rangram is a tall, fit man with long, light-colored hair that he ties into a tight ponytail. He has sharp features and pointed ears. He wears a dark-colored vest, dark-colored pants, a light-colored wrap around his waist, a necklace, and light-colored shoes.
Abilities and Powers
In his concept art, Rangram wields an axe. However, he has not been seen using it.
On an island, the Roger Pirates defeated a battalion of Marines when they spotted the Whitebeard Pirates approaching them. After the two crews battled each other for four days, Rangram participated in a gift exchange. He was surprised at Roger's wish to have Oden join them.
After the Roger Pirates disbanded, it is unknown what became of Rangram.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 966 (p. 8, 11), Rangram makes his debut.
- SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 96, Rangram is named by Oda.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 967 (p. 14), Rangram asks Roger about an unnerved feeling he had.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 965, The Roger Pirates spot the Whitebeard Pirates approaching.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 968, The Roger Pirates disband.