She wears a white blouse on top of a purple shirt, red scarf and long, crimson pants. She also wears curved, brown boots. Like all members of the Barbar Pirates, she wears a little umbrella on her head. Her pink umbrella is placed in her hair acting as a hair pin.
Abilities and Powers
She once lived in a small village called Melias, located in Yuba, before it turned into ruins.
When King Cobra was in a royal tour around the country, the people of the her village gave Vivi (who was accompanying her father) a small sand sled as a display of affection. At that time, Rasa is seen giving the princess a wreath. After Melias was abandoned by its people, she stayed in the village (waiting for the king to return) until Barbarossa found her.
After Luffy destroys their ship's mast, Barbarossa sends Rasa and Zaba to accompany Luffy and Vivi as they go to look for wood.
While traveling to Yuba, she sends Vivi and Luffy's Sand Sled towards a sandpit, on vain of her unkept promise from when she was a child. Vivi would later apologize for her father's mistake and promised to make things right. She eventually forgives Vivi and is seen smiling hoping for a bright future. She waves goodbye to the Straw Hat group has they head towards Ido.
Rasa is last seen picking up a bookbag and staring off towards Alubarna.
- Her knife seems to resemble an African mambele.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 97, Rasa makes her debut at the end of the episode.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 98, Rasa is formally introduced.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 98, Rasa's personality is shown.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 98, Barbarossa mentions Rasa's abilities.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 98, Rasa throws a knife at Vivi.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 98, Rasa's past is revealed.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 98, Rasa, Zaba, Luffy, and Vivi travel to Melias.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 130, Rasa looks off into the distance.