Sapi is half fish-man and half human. He has a small blue ponytail that resembles a fish fin, and the rest of his hair is shaved. He has tan-ish skin, and seems to be quite muscular. He is seen with a large grin, and wears a dark yellow shirt with horizontal lines on it.
Judging by his large grin, he was proud of himself for catching such a good fish. Sapi seems to enjoy fishing, and selling fish.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Being only a half-fish-man, he may not have the same level of superhuman strength, or be able to breathe underwater, as other Fish-Men do.
He seems to be a skilled fisherman, as he was able to catch a large fish, rare around the East Blue.
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
In the anime, Sapi did not sell Sanji the Blue-Finned Elephant Tuna. Rather, he told the cook about a competition that gives out the fish as a prize. Also in the anime, Sapi's name has been changed to Ness (ネス Nesu?).
- Sapi is the first known person to be a cross species of a fish-man and a human. However, unlike the second one, the third one, and the fourth one, his hybrid race is revealed only in the databook.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 11 Chapter 98 (p. 2) and Episode 51, Sapi sells Sanji a Blue-Finned Elephant Tuna.
- ↑ Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary, Sapi's birthday is revealed.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 One Piece Blue: Grand Data File (p. 56), Sapi's name and hybrid species status is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 11 Chapter 98.