Sapoten Graveyard is a graveyard located in Whisky Peak. It is sometimes refered to as "the cactus rocks". The large, cactus-like appearance of Sapoten Graveyard is a notable landmark of Cactus Island.
Known Buried PeopleEdit
- Mr. Sacrifice
- Ekusonhok-Adu (Anime Only)
- Ihsakat-EkiihsoY (Anime Only)
- Imuzak-Akoijuf (Anime Only)
- Lyu-Manas (Anime Only)
- Okohsim-Eda (Anime Only)
Sapoten Graveyard's official name revealed.
Mr. Sacrifice's gravestone.
- Mr. Sacrifice was the only legible name on a gravestone in Chapter 107.
- In the anime, several additional gravestones are shown. Almost all of them are the name of someone famous or involved in the series spelled backwards.
- Ekusonhok Adu's name spelled backwards is Kohnosuke Uda, the chief director of the series.
- Ihsakat-EkiihsoY's name spelled backwards is Yoshiike Takashi, the art director for Dead End Adventure.
- Imuzak-Akoijuf's name spelled backwards is Kazumi Fujioka, the production manager of the series as well as Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in Winter, Miracle Sakura, The Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle, and Take Aim! - Pirate Baseball King!.
- Okohsim-Eda's name backwards is Mishoko Abe, a Japanese saxophonist.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 12 Chapter 107 and Episode 64, Sapoten Graveyard makes its appearance.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 12 Chapter 107 and Episode 64, Igaram refers to the graveyard as "the cactus rocks" [サボテン岩] twice.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 13 Chapter 110 (p. 4) and Episode 65, Sapoten Graveyard's official name revealed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.