Sarahebi is a woman of average height with pale purple, shoulder-length hair. She has yellow eyes, red lipstick, and a small flower in her hair. As a Gifter, she has been seen with black horns. She wears a dark purple kimono adorned with blue floral patterns and an obi with red and dark red stripes.
Abilities and Powers
As a school teacher for all the children in Wano Country, she is responsible for teaching the children lectures and also convincing them that the Kozuki Clan are more evil and Orochi is the hero of Wano Country. She seems charismatic enough for the children to accept her lectures.
Sarahebi has sufficient strength to kick Sanji with great force.
- Are Trap (アーレートラップ Ārē Torappu?, literally meaning "Oh~my~ Trap"): Sarahebi and another member of the Beasts Pirates lure in an opponent by standing behind a screen and pretending to be a man seducing and disrobing a helpless woman. After the opponent breaks through the screen, they trap the opponent in a spiders web and spin around in tandem to roundhouse kick the trapped enemy. The name of the technique comes from are (あれ), a Japanese interjection meaning something like "oh my" or "my goodness", which is what the helpless woman repeats as she is being disrobed. In the Viz translation, this is called Naughty Trap.
At some point, Sarahebi ate a SMILE Devil Fruit and successfully gained snake-like abilities like stretching her neck.
She also became a teacher in the Flower Capital to teach children to believe that Orochi was the hero of Wano Country and the Kozuki Family were villains.
Wano Country Arc
Sarahebi traveled with the rest of the crew to Onigashima. After the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance invaded the island, she accompanied Black Maria to the third floor. They lured Sanji into thinking Sarahebi was being violated by a man and trapped the pirate. When Sanji tried running away, Sarahebi and her group chased after him.
- Sara-hebi is another name for the nure-onna, a large serpentine creature in Japanese folklore with the head of a woman. Her ability may be based on the rokurokubi, a close relative to the nure-onna and a humanoid creature that can stretch its neck indefinitely.
- Sarahebi was listed as "Rokuro-sensei" (ろくろ先生?) in the credits of Episode 909.
- If not a Shinuchi and just a Gifter, then she is the only known Gifter whose name neither has an animal that represents their SMILE followed by "-man" nor follows the other Beasts Pirates' card-games-themed names. However, her name does have the hiragana "hebi" in it, which means "snake".
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 91 Chapter 919 (p. 6-7) and Episode 909, Sarahebi debuts.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 Chapter 943 (p. 9), Sarahebi appears among the Gifters.
- SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 95, Sarahebi is named.
- One Piece Manga — Chapter 997 (p. 2-5), Sarahebi and another Beasts Pirates member capture Sanji.
- One Piece Manga — Chapter 998.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 909, "Rokuro-sensei" listed in the credits.