Sarahebi is a woman of average height with pale purple, shoulder-length hair. She has yellow eyes, red lipstick, and a small flower in her hair. Due to the snake SMILE fruit, she has an elongated neck, with fangs and a long forked tongue. As a Gifter, she has been seen with black horns. She wears a dark purple kimono adorned with blue floral patterns and an obi with red and dark red stripes.
Abilities and Powers
As a school teacher for all the children in Wano Country, she is responsible for teaching the children lectures and also convincing them that the Kozuki Clan are more evil and Orochi is the hero of Wano Country. She seems charismatic enough for the children to accept her lectures.
At some point, Sarahebi ate a SMILE Devil Fruit and successfully gained snake-like abilities like stretching her neck.
She also became a teacher in the Flower Capital to teach children to believe that Orochi was the hero of Wano Country and the Kozuki Family were villians.
Wano Country Arc
- Sara-hebi is another name for the nure-onna, a large snake-like creature in Japanese folklore with the head of a woman. Her ability may be based on the rokurokubi, a close relative to the nure-onna and a humanoid creature that can stretch their necks indefinitely.
- She is currently the only Gifter who has not been confirmed to be a Headliner. She's also the only one whose name is neither the animal that represents their SMILE followed by "-man" nor does follow the other Beasts Pirates' card-games-themed names.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 91 Chapter 919 (p. 6-7) and Episode 909, Sarahebi debuts.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 Chapter 943 (p. 9), Sarahebi appears among the Gifters.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 95, Sarahebi is named.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 909, "Rokuro-sensei" listed in the credits.