Seki is a man with a pronounced jawline with sharp teeth, pointed ears, and long dark-blond hair that is combed back. In the manga, he wears a dark cape over a dark suit with light-colored cravat and rose boutonniere, whereas, in the anime, he wears a purple shirt with a thick white collar, alongside a dark purple cape and white gloves.
Seki is known to be a cruel ruler whose regime contributed to the suffering of his people. Even though the commoners could barely make ends meet, he still forced them to provide him and the World Nobles with tributes. On the other hand, he, at the very least, cares greatly about his family, as evidenced by his daughter's claim that her father would pay any amount of ransom to keep her safe.
Abilities and Powers
Concludes non-canon section.
Anime and Manga Differences
In the manga, Seki and Lemoncheese are only seen having a short conversation about Wano. However, the anime expands this conversation and also discusses a little about Seki's kingdom, establishing through his conversation with Lemoncheese that he has held the throne of his kingdom for at least four years. Additionally, other monarchs, such as Potaufeu and Samosa, also joined in on their conversation.
- His design seems to be based on classic vampires such as Count Dracula.
- Seki is one of the few characters to be named before a canon source.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 90 Chapter 908 (p. 11-13) and Episode 889, Seki attends the Levely.
- SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 (p. 134), Oda talks about Lulusia Kingdom's royalty.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 889, Seki is named in the captions and credits.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 904 (p. 5), Seki is revealed to have demanded offerings from his citizens.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 90 Chapter 903 (p. 8) and Episode 879, The Lulusia Kingdom's ship is mentioned to have been attacked.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 889, Seki's role is expanded in the anime.