The Isshin Dojo (一心道場 Isshin Dōjō?) is a kenjutsu school, a school of Japanese swordsmanship. Its owner is Koshiro, who is a skilled swordsman and father of the deceased Kuina. It is the place where Zoro trained his Santoryu and in the anime is the only dojo Zoro did not take down the sign of.
It is revealed that 12 years before the current storyline the town was visited by Monkey D. Dragon and the Revolutionaries, and that the dojo assisted them with supplies for the injured residents of Gray Terminal.
|Shimotsuki Kozaburo||Koushirou||Kuina †||Roronoa Zoro ‡||Saga ‡ ≠|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown, or show additional information. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- "Shimotsuki" (霜月 frost moon?) is the old Japanese name for November, the month Zoro was born.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 45 Chapter 440 and Episode 324, Zoro's dojo village name is revealed