| Ahoy! This here is the 36th Featured Article.
"Shu" has been featured, meaning it was chosen as an article of interest.
He wears a veil across his mouth and what appears to be a Newsboy cap version of the standard Marine uniform cap or a turban. The Marine jacket he drapes over his shoulder only reached to his waist, and seems much thinner than the standard, as well as much shorter, barely reaching his waist level.
In his youth, his hair can be barely spotted, growing out from under his cap.
As a Marine, Shu has a strong sense of justice. He appears to not care of the value of rare swords, since he destroyed the Yubashiri without hesitation. It is unknown whether he believes in moral justice or absolute justice.
Abilities and PowersEdit
- Further information: Sabi Sabi no Mi
Shu ate the Sabi Sabi no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to rust metal simply by touching it. In the anime, it gave him a permanent immunity to metallic weapons, as they would rust simply by making contact with him. Also in the anime, he can rust human flesh.
Enies Lobby ArcEdit
In the anime, he was shown to challenge Zoro to a fight. After destroying Yubashiri, Shu was rendering Zoro immobile with his Devil Fruit powers but was then knocked out by Sogeking's Firebird Star.
One Piece Film: ZEdit
Shu made a minor appearance as a background character during the Marines' discussion of Z's intentions.
Concludes non-canon section.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 44 Chapter 426 (p. 13) and Episode 309, Zoro vs. Shu
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 47, Shu's name and rank explicitly stated in One Piece SBS Volume 47.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 One Piece Anime — Episode 309, The Sabi Sabi no Mi's actions are extended in the anime.
- ↑ One Piece Movie 12, Shu as a minor character in One Piece Film: Z