Appearance[edit | edit source]
Spencer is an average-sized man with light skin, and light colored hair tied in a ponytail, with an even fringe and two strands framing his face. During his travels with the Roger Pirates, he wore a dark shirt with a light color jacket with several styled patches on the left arm, light colored pants, and flat light colored shoes.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Not much is known about Spencer's personality, but he was shown joyfully partaking in his crew activities.
Abilities and Powers[edit | edit source]
As a member of the Roger Pirates, Spencer is likely a formidable fighter and pirate.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
In his concept art, he is depicted with a sword sheathed at his waist.
History[edit | edit source]
Past[edit | edit source]
After the crew found all four Road Poneglyphs, he was part of the team to locate and chart their course and laughed with the rest of his crew when reaching there.
His whereabouts after his captain disbanded the crew are unknown.
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 966 (p. 15), Spencer is first seen.
- SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 (p. 116), Spencer is named by Oda and his concept art is shown.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 967 (p. 16, 18-19), The Roger Pirates sail to Laugh Tale.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 967 (p. 9, 11), Spencer is seen on the Roger Pirates final journey.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 96 Chapter 968 (p. 6), The Roger Pirates part from Roger.