Appearance[edit | edit source]
Striker is a waterproof, one-man, yellow raft shaped like a half crescent. It has an engine in the back, two paddle-wheels on the sides, and a small sail in the back. Everything is linked to the main seat in the middle of the raft. In the manga, it has a black sail, while it is white in the anime. The Whitebeard Pirates' Jolly Roger is painted on its sail and flag.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
Past[edit | edit source]
Alabasta Saga[edit | edit source]
Striker was first shown during Ace's fight with Baroque Works Billions' ships. As Ace used his "Fire Fist" to annihilate the fleet, the Striker dove under the water, and Ace jumped over the wreckage. Then as the craft reemerged, Ace got back on and left.
Sky Island Saga[edit | edit source]
Ace's Great Blackbeard Search[edit | edit source]
After departing from the Straw Hat Pirates, Ace took Striker and sailed the sea in his search for Marshall D. Teach, helping to deliver a letter for Moda but landing near Marine Base G-2. Eventually, after acquiring new info on Blackbeard's whereabouts, Ace took Striker and left.
Water 7 Saga[edit | edit source]
Merchandise[edit | edit source]
A model of Striker is presented in One Piece Super Ship Collection.
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 18 Chapter 159 (p. 14-19) and Episode 95, Ace is seen on the Striker.
- One Piece Yellow: Grand Elements , The Striker's name is revealed.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 30 Chapter 282, cover story: Ace's Great Blackbeard Search Vol. 10, The Striker closes in on G-2.
- ONE PIECE Magazine — Volume 1, Masked Deuce was introduced along with Portgas D. Ace's backstory.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 30 Chapter 281, cover story: Ace's Great Blackbeard Search Vol. 9, Ace delivers a letter for Moda on Striker.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 32 Chapter 300, cover story: Ace's Great Blackbeard Search Vol. 25, Ace leaves G-2 on the Striker after acquiring new information on Blackbeard.
[edit | edit source]