Taco is an older man with a long, oval-shaped face. He has a very large taco-shaped mustache that curves downward, and his hair is gathered into a ponytail. Taco wears a serape with a detailed pattern on it as well as a sombrero with a small cactus in the center.
Abilities and Powers
- King Taco is based on Mexican food, culture, history, and politics.
- King Taco may be named after King Taco, the famous Los Angeles taqueria. A taco is a very common Mexican dish popular throughout the world.
- Taco's persona seems to be inspired from Mexican Revolutionary Emiliano Zapata. The famous quote Taco used in his introduction values pride in the face of foreign and counterrevolutionary interference in Mexican affairs.
- King Taco's attire is reminiscent of Jean Ango's who also had a cactus on his head (although his cactus was actually a part of his head).
- The name of his kingdom is a reference to the Kingdom of the Dead.