Nothing is known about the country's geography because it has yet to make an appearance.
Nothing is known about the kingdom's history because it has yet to make an appearance.
- The Tajine Kingdom seems to be based on Morocco in North Africa:
- In fact, the Tajine is one of Moroccans' traditional dishes.
- The queen's name "Mororon" contains the first two syllables of "Morocco", one of the countries in the Maghreb region.
- Mororon quotes the movie Casablanca, set in Morocco, upon her introduction.
- Mororon's dress is a Kaftan, a traditional robe which Moroccan women wear on special occasions. Her bodyguards wear the Djellaba, Moroccan men's traditional robes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.